Wireless Remote Control Switch and Receiver Module
433 Mhz RF Transmitter and DC 12V 1CH Receiver Module
Input voltage: 12 V, RF working mode: Superheterodyne
Recipient sensitivity:> 97 dBm
• Transmission distance:> 100 m (open space)
• Decoding mode: MCU software decoding
• External storage: 20
• Remote support: EV1527 learning code
• Working mode: temporary, switching, locking time delay (5s, 10s, 15s)
• Output connection: NO, NC, COM
Dimensions of PCB: 35 x 30 x 18 mm (L, B, H)
• Remote control battery: 2 x 3 V CR2016 button batteries
Note: the maximum input power is 250 V
- Delete the code:
Press the learn button on the receiver 8 times, the codes will be reset.
After deleting the code, remote controls must be needed to recalibrate
-Learn the code: (Toggle - Press on the remote control to switch on, press again to switch off.)
Press the learn button on the receiver twice, wait a while, the LED will be off, it will enter the learning state.
-Press the learn button on the receiver 3 times, the LED (on the receiver) flashes 3 times.
When the LED is on, press the button on the remote control, press the button on the remote control A, the LED blinks 3 times.
Press the remote control button B, LED blinks 3 times.
After 3 seconds the LED indicator will be off, learning to be saved.
1 - Receiver module
1 = - Remote control (with battery)