Wireless Remote Control Switch and Receiver Module
433Mhz RF Transmitter and DC 12V 1CH Receiver Module
Input voltage: 12 V, RF working mode: Superheterodyne
Receiver sensitivity: > 97 dBm
- Transmission distance: > 100 m (open space)
- Decoding mode: MCU software decoding
- External storage: 20
- Remote support: EV1527 learning code
- Working mode: momentary, switching, delay time lock (5s, 10s, 15s)
- Output terminal: NO, NC, COM
Dimension of PCB: 35 x 30 x 18mm (L, W, H)
- Remote control battery: 2 x 3 V CR2016 button batteries (included)
Note: The maximum input power is 250V
- Clear the code:
Press the receiver's learning button 8 times, the codes will be reset.
After clearing the code, a remote control needs to be recalibrated
-Learn the code: (Toggle - Press the remote to arm, press again to disarm.)
Press the learning key on the receiver 2 times, wait for a while, the LED will be off, it will enter the learning state.
-Press the learning key on the receiver 3 times, the LED (on the receiver) flashes 3 times.
When the LED is on, press the button on the remote control, press the button on the remote control A, the LED flashes 3 times.
Press the remote control button B, LED flashes 3 times.
After 3 seconds, the LED indicator will be off, learning saved.
1 - Receiver module
1 - 2x Remote Control (with battery)