Multi-functional and multi-variable, personalized and easy to use simple design and fast to use.
This smart remote control is suitable for electric door remote control, telescopic door remote control, garage door remote control.
Type: wireless remote control.
Suitable for; such as electric telescopic door remote control, gate remote control, alarm remote control.
Nominal voltage: 12V 27A battery (included).
Wireless transmission distance: 50-150 (m). (open space)
Types of chips clones:
2260 (PT2260, SC2260, LX2260, HX2260); 2262, (PT2262, SC2262, LX2262, HS2262, HX2262), PT2264, PT2240 (LX2240), 1527 (EV1527, HS1527, HX1527), FP527, CS5211, SMC918, SMC926, AX5026, AX5326-3, AX5326-4, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6013, HT6014, HT12D, HT46F49E, PIC16F629, PIC16F630 and so on. Different chip manufacturers have different chip model prefixes, as long as the digital part of the chip can be the same model.
Note: We usually don't recommend copying a rolling code chip as there are many uncertainties when copying a rolling code chip. When copying a rolling code chip remote control, it is not possible to determine the original remote control chip is an encryption chip.
1. Clear code: two fingers hold the unlock key and the lock key; the LED light quickly lost 3 times in about 2 seconds; release one of the fingers (the other hand cannot release), then use the loose finger to quickly click the release button three times quickly until the LED light uses quickly; the two fingers can let go; then press any button on the remote control; when the LED light goes out, it means the clear code succeeded (four keys all empty); if the light is still on after pressing any button on the remote control, it means that the original code has not been cleared successfully. You have to erase again and only successful clearing of the code can be clone successful. You can erase and clone the code repeatedly.
2. Copy: take the original remote's left hand, take
right hand our cloned remote and hold two remotes as close as possible; press the first buttons of two remote controls for about 2 seconds, the LED light will flash 2 times quickly; after one second the indicator light will keep flashing and release your fingers; and then press the key after successful study, the light stays on, that means the first key code on the original remote control has been copied to the other remote control; the same method can be used in turn on the second key, the third key ... When copying is successful, the remote control function is the same as the original matching remote control.
3.Recover: when you accidentally erase the copy of the remote control code, you can press under the copy of the remote control of the bottom two keys, LED lights will flash quickly, release after pressing any key, long light , this indicates that the code for the remote control is request. Before using our copy remote control, you need to remove the existing remote control code.
4. How to deal with the situation where some keys are in control, the rest are not? You can use erase and restore operation, the specific operation is as follows:
(1) first clear code;
(2) after clearing the code, copy the unsuccessful key again, and no need to copy the rest buttons;
(3) and then the code again;
(4) recovery code; at this point, the original keys that were not copied successfully are now covered by new codes, and the original keys that are copied successfully are kept. If there is no copy after the second copy of the keys, repeat the above steps over and over until all keys have been successfully copied.